Thursday, January 17, 2013

LESBIAN BOOK#1 Fingersmith by Sarah Waters



Give me a book with the word "Fingersmith" as the title and trust that my brain will do the dirty. Fingersmith is a criminal love potion mixed to overcome even the tightest corset to unleash the wildest of chests.

Set in the quiet and in an uptight Victorian background, Fingersmith details a story of betrayal, deceit and a lesbian love story that shares layers of gray meant to cloud a sky of lace. This novel is a must-read, I say, for it is a provocative and twisted tale of push and pull. Just when you thought you've cracked the story open, more locks surface for the picking.

Plot after plot, Fingersmith is a revelation and a becoming of a woman, in the arms of another.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. Feel free to leave a comment as I do read all of them. If you wish to talk to me conversely, tweet me @tomboyplanet.